The Russian Government has amended its regulations to allow foreign citizens who are currently staying in Russia and are unable to return to their countries of permanent residence due to COVID-19 related travel restrictions to temporarily extend their current visas for a period of up to 90 days (and possibly additional extensions if circumstances were to warrant it).
- USCIS Announces Policy Updates to Improve Immigration Services
- Supreme Court Restricts Path to Green Card for Certain TPS Holders
- U.S. Department of State Revises National Interest Exceptions to COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Warns Foreign Travelers Not to Use Third-Party Websites
- USCIS Updates Visitor Policy for Vaccinated Individuals