90 New Montgomery Street, Suite 800, San Francisco, CA 94105
As Assistant General Counsel for a Fortune 100 company, Robin led one of the largest in-house immigration legal departments in the United States for over 8 years, ensuring the timely delivery of coordinated and strategic legal advice and support to senior leadership, business partners and employees. Energized by building relationships with stakeholders across sectors to achieve goals, Robin is driven toward innovation, continuous improvement and creative solutions to complex matters.
A former United States Immigration Judge, Robin knows first-hand that access to legal representation in United States immigration courts is pivotal to ensuring integrity, fairness and due process. Robin is committed to increasing the number of represented individuals in immigration proceedings through pro bono representation. She also offers training, support and guidance to legal professionals looking to make a difference.
Robin enjoys riding her Peloton, gardening, nightly dinners with her family and cuddling with her dogs.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, University of Arizona
State Bar of California
State Bar of Washington (inactive)
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Publications and presentations
- PLI Immigration & Naturalization Institute – 48th Annual, December 3 & 4, 2015
- US Chamber of Commerce, Reforming Immigration for a Better America, April 26, 2013,
- PLI Immigration & Naturalization Institute – 45th Annual, November 26, 2012
- US Chamber of Commerce, Immigration and American Competitiveness: The Challenge Ahead, September 28, 2011,
- ACIP Immigration Basics Workshop, October 2005 & February 2007, The I-9 Form: Documenting the Right to Work in the United States and Establishing a Compliant I-9 Program
- AEA Seminars, November 2006, The Changing Landscape of Corporate I-9 Compliance
Awards and Recognition
Chambers and Partners, Immigration – California
Who’s Who Legal, Global Leader – Corporate Immigration